Landing Page Design
Landing page design plays a key role in the success of your pay per click or email marketing campaigns. Your ad or email qualifies your traffic. It is your landing pages job to convert that traffic into customers. Your landing page is the first page that your visitors see when they click on your ad or email link so it needs to make a great first impression. A good landing page should:
- Immediately make it clear to your visitor that they will find relevant information
on this web page
- Be very targeted by only focusing on the topic of the referring ad or email
- Have at least one clear call to action
- Provides enough information to persuade your visitors to buy without being too
- Has pleasing images and professional design
Persuasive Systems = Better Landing Page Design
Converting customers online takes a balance of providing enough content to persuade your visitors without overwhelming them with text. We solve this problem by creating persuasive systems. A persuasive system is a miniature website that focuses on one topic or product.
Your biggest advantage in pay per click advertising is having control of the traffic to your landing page. You know what keywords they searched to find your landing page because you picked them. That means they are looking for a very specific product or service, so why would you provide information on other topics? A persuasive system gives your visitors exactly what they are looking for and channels them into your path of conversion.